Canplas Industries Ltd., a worldwide leader in the field of building materials, won the New Product Competition for its Adjustable Angle Bath Waste and Overflow Kits at the CIPHEX West 2016, Western Canada’s largest trade show and conference for HVAC, plumbing, hydronics and the water treatment industry.
From the 64 new products featured at the event, a panel of industry experts selected Canplas as the winner of the Kitchen and Bath Category, based on its innovative features in terms of utilization for function and its clear benefits for industry professionals and consumers. The Adjustable Angle Bath Waste and Overflow Kits have three stand-apart qualities: easy to install, affordably priced and distinguished design.
“Developing cutting-edge, innovative products that reinvent the plumbing industry and elevate
user experience, is what drives this company,” said Robert Cooke, Director Innovation, Canplas Industries Ltd. “The Kits aim to help industry members conduct their jobs more efficiently and provide a system to user that runs reliably.”
The features of the Adjustable Angle Bath Waste and Overflow Kits include:
- Up to 10 degrees of overflow angle adjustability
- Snap on faceplate, no screws or tools required Retainer nut compatible with standard faceplates
- Secure overflow gasket 3 trim options – plug & chain, pop up, lift & turn
- Convertible kit with 3 drainage configurations – direct, indirect, and indirect rear
- Available in 3 finishes – chrome, brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze