Canplas is a leader in manufacturing plastic products for the construction industry. We are seeking an experienced Sales Representative to join our sales team.
The successful candidate must live in the territory and will be responsible for planning & directing sales and merchandising activities, as well as developing and maintaining professional relationships with our distribution partners, contractors and specifiers.
To be successful in this position, you need to be self-motivated with a high degree of organizational and planning skills. You must have a passion for delivering superior customer service to customers and have a proven ability to sell.
Knowledge and Skills Required
• 3 – 5 years of sales experience in related areas
• Post-secondary education (preferably business)
• Bilingual English/French considered an asset
• Driving distance to head office in Barrie, Ontario considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivated with a high degree of organizational and planning skills
• Above average analytical and problem solving skills
• Available to travel frequently and work from a home office
• Valid driver’s license and Passport to support up to 80% travel within territory
Qualified applicants should forward a detailed resume to Jennifer Wilkins at Jwilkins@canplas.com by: June 24, 2020.
Apply By: 24/06/2020