An opportunity exists at Canplas Industries Ltd., an ISO 9001 and 14001 registered company manufacturing quality plastic products for the construction industry.
• Maintain, service and troubleshoot equipment and automated processes within the facility
• Preventive Maintenance and troubleshooting on VFD, Servo Drive and Servo Motors
• Troubleshooting Hydraulic Servo Valves
• Implement improvements and / or modifications to existing equipment. Comply with company safety rules and OHSA regulations
• Install new electrical services within the building
Knowledge & Skill Requirement:
• 442A OR 309A license required
• 2 years experience with electrical industrial maintenance
• Basic mechanical maintenance abilities (motor changes, hydraulic, pneumatic)
• Strong troubleshooting, repairing and maintenance on machinery skills
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
• Good knowledge of PLC programming and troubleshooting
• Experience with Sigmateck, Bechoff, Allen Bradley and HPM Command 9000 PLCs is an asset
• Able to work independently or as part of a team with minimum supervision
• Experience in the plastics manufacturing industry is preferred
• Available to work a 12-hour continental shift (days)
Canplas offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Canplas Industries Ltd is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability. Accommodation requests are available to candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process for Canplas Industries Ltd positions. To request an accommodation, please contact HR at email@example.com offers a competitive wage and benefit package.
Qualified applicants should forward a detailed resume in confidence to:
Canplas Industries Ltd
Barrie, ON L4M 4V3
Attn: Human Resources Generalist
Apply By: 12/06/2020